28 May 2007

A First!

I went to the movies by myself today. I'd never done that before. I've always been a little shy to walk up to the ticket booth and say "One for ____, please". But today, I did, and those of you who know me know exactly what I saw!! I'd been planning to go on Saturday, and then again on Sunday, but after painting both days, I just didn't feel up to it. So I got up today and went to the first show. It was great!!! How can anyone not like a movie with MULTIPLE Johnnies!! And I must say, though noone will EVER have my heart as Johnny does, that Orlando was pretty darn good lookin' toward the end as well. I have to admit I was a little worried when I saw how long the movie was. And yet, for me at least, it did not seem near as long as I thought it would! I must have been really captivated by my man. :)

Now I'm home, and I have chores to do. Don't those ever end?? I suppose if you're well off enough to have someone do the work for you it ends eventually. Unfortunately, I am not. And so my Dyson beckons, along with my washer and dryer. Hope you all have/had a fabulous Memorial Day!

1 comment:

Hoban Family said...

I saw What Women Want alone because I wanted to see it twice and it was not so bad. AND-I loved Pirates, those movies are a fun ride (no pun intended) for me!! Lots of Captain Jacks, not too shabby, I agree!