26 May 2007

The Kids

It just dawned on me that I haven't posted an update about MoJo in what, a month, two??!! He is doing really well. Back to his old tricks and fighting with the others. Mahleah loves to chase him around, but being the big sissy he is, he thinks she's trying to attack him instead of just play. The neighbors probably think I'm torturing them every now and then because he screams so much. He does limp every now and then, but other than that he doesn't appear to be in any pain. I might take him for another x-ray sometime before the end of the year, just to make sure everything is still healing well. His hair is growing back nicely and you have to really look to tell where he was bald. Overall, same old kid. Here are pics of everyone. Have a great weekend!!
MoJo waiting for his belly rub
Mickey and Zack chillin'

Mahleah cozied up on the couch

No comments: