I've also been meaning to say something about all the baby Spring animals I've seen on my way to and from work, and the bunnies that live under my shed!! I can't help but go a little nutty when I'm driving along and glance out to see the cutest baby cows (I know they're called calves, but baby cows sounds cuter, and that's what I'm trying to convey here; they are CUTE!!), and the itty bittiest baby goats, and baby bison (yes, there's a bison farm on my way to work) and baby ankoles (long horned cattle), and even a colt, though I don't remember where I saw it and I only saw it once. I haven't stopped to take pictures, though, so I've had to resort to finding the closest I could online. Bare in mind these aren't as cute as the real thing!




And here are the bunnies in my yard...
I'm sure some people wouldn't like bunnies in their yard. I, however, find them adorable. And they don't bother me, so I love it!
Another event that was very fun was Jenn's second Bridal Shower. As Matron and Maid of Honor, Anna and I planned a shower to be held in Brighton to accomodate Jenn's friends up North. We had a great time planning and I think it was a big success. We love you, Jenn and Brandon!!
Me, Jenn and Anna
So there you have it. April in a nutshell, or something bigger.


1 comment:
Oooh! If you wouldn't have said that those were internet pics, everyone would have thought that they were the ones that you saw. We have a bunny in our yard too. I love it! I'm always so worried about it though, living on a busy street. We've had bunnies every year, but this one is my favorite. It's not scared of us and I can get within about 2 feet of it before it slowly hops away. :o)
Post a Comment