07 October 2006

CU vs. Baylor

My friend Carrie called me at the crack of doom this morning (8:45...) and informed me that she had aquired 6 tickets for the CU game today. I decided that it would be fun to go, and I certainly don't see Carrie enough these days, considering I work about 5 minutes from her house. So off I went to meet her at her place in Henderson. Apparently the 6 tickets were split, 3 in two different sections. For the 1st half of the game we (Carrie, her bf Sean and I) sat facing West, 30 rows up from the field.


And the 2nd half of the game, we sat facing East about 10 rows from the top of the stadium! :) Both sections and views were fabulous, and the weather could not have been better! The clouds would roll over every now and then, blocking the sun from beating down on us, and even when the sun was out, it wasn't unbearably hot.



A Sea of Yellow

The Marching Band! I'm still a band nerd...

"Aren't you a little close?"

Ralphie the CU Buffalo

Unfortunately, CU lost in triple OT - 34-31. But according to the guys sitting behind us, they beat their highest score for the season!! :) Another great Saturday. Thanks, Carrie!!

No comments: