This is a post that I should have done a little over a week ago. I'm not sure why I put it off, other than the fact that I want to believe so badly that Zachary will defy the 2-4 months that he's been given to live, and live on to tell the world about how Jesus healed him when modern medicine could not.
I did a blog a little while back on my MySpace page, asking for prayers for 2 little boys. Both boys are still in need of your prayers. Gavin is still having to go through surgeries, though he seems to be on the road to recovery, and Zachary has, like I said before, been given 2-4 months to live. Zachary's parents have brought him home to Greeley and their amazing Faith keeps them going and believing every day that their precious little boy will be healed in Jesus' name. Please keep both of these strong, young boys in your thoughts and prayers.


No comments:
Post a Comment