23 December 2008

Shell's Baking Weekend

If you haven't already, see the background to this fun-filled weekend here. Even with a few hiccups, this year was just as fun as all the rest! All the ingredients!

Tara needs to stand on a chair to reach the microwave!

Katie helped put the icing on the first batch of Peppermint Meltaways.

Best Friends!
I try to make a cookie myself from beginning to end each year. This year I made a batch of FABULOUS, if I do say so myself, Peppermint Meltaways. YUM!!
Crystal & Katie getting ready to roll out some more cookies.

Shell hard at work!

We didn't get the whole group in a picture this year. Everyone had places to go, things to do... In this picture are Tara, Shell, Rylee, Katie, Linda and Me. We also had help from Rebekah, Emily and Crystal.

1 comment:

Life With the Hobans said...

How fun! I look forward to this post every year! Where is that belly of yours? You must be the tiniest pregnant lady ever!