On August 15th my and Jim's life changed forever. We found out we are expecting a baby!! Today was my (our?) first OB appointment. The Ultrasound tech and Dr. both said everything looks great! We saw the spine (baby had it's back to us) and she also pointed out arms and legs, though I don't know how she knew that's what they were. We got to hear the heartbeat and baby moving around like a maniac! I am due in early April and will be 12 weeks this Thursday. So exciting!!! I'm really looking forward to being a mom and can't wait for all the ups and downs of parenthood. I hope being an Aunt for the past 18 years has given me a good head start! :-)

I will scan the Ultrasound picture when I am in Pueblo this weekend for the Bell Game. Go Bulldogs!!
3 comments:
Yay Momma Amanda!! I'm so excited for you! Congratulations! :o)
Amanda Lou,
Congrats!
Parenthood is hard but also rewarding!
Congrats!! How was the Bell Game?
Post a Comment