30 July 2008
July happenings
While I would have loved to visit Costa Rica as my mom, sister and I had been planning since around February, it's probably for the best that things didn't work out like we thought they were going to. At least now I have my passport updated and can save for another out-of-country trip! And I got to spend some quality time with my sister and nieces during the days I would have been away. They always come up for a week or so during the summer to hang out at the pool and a little with me...but I am usually working during the day and only get to see them when I come home. This time I actually got to go to the pool and do some other things with them, and both my parents joined us for the weekend after my mom returned from a Kindergarten conference in Vegas. I had a great time with everyone and loved having them around!


No comments:
Post a Comment