
Nights in Greeley can be bitterly cold. Since some of the guys at work have started coming up North to work with the wall panel shop, they've all commented as to how the temperature drops drastically from the Thornton area to Greeley. We had several below 0 degree nights in December and I was feeling ever so grateful for my warm bed, which I was able to purchase when my Grandma C. passed away. I plan to have the bedroom set in my family for as long as possible and always think of her when I see it. Thanks, Grandma, for warm, comfy nights!!

Case in point!! Here is my car,
stuck again, at the end of the driveway. I was desperately hoping for a white Christmas in Pueblo, and while it did snow just a few flakes, Greeley REALLY got the white Christmas I would have loved. However, I would have loved even more if it had QUIT snowing before I got home and had to dig out my driveway!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment