Today has been a day of many emotions...
First - The shock yesterday of Heath Ledger's death carried over to today. He was my age and though "drugs may have been involved", the thought that people my age die all the time is shocking and scary to me. I loved Heath in "10 Things I Hate About You" and "A Knight's Tale". I think he had a promising career, and his looks weren't bad either! Seeing him in "The Dark Knight" will be like watching Brandon Lee in "The Crow"; a little eerie and sad all at once. I'm sad for his daughter who will grow up without her father...
Second - Disney has launced a new Fairy Tale Wedding gown collection. I'm not sure if this has been around a while and they're just now advertising it, or if it's something hot off the press. Either way, though I'm not engaged and don't plan to be getting married any time soon, this information has got me curious and excited! I will definitely be looking at those gowns, whether I ever do get married or not!!
Third - I started (finally) taking down my Christmas decorations last night. I must admit that I was happy to get my every day decor back out into the living room. However, today I took down the lights and window clings, and will soon be disassembling my tree... This makes me sad. I love Christmas and hate to see it go. I guess I can find a little comfort in the fact that in 10 short months, it will all be going up again!! :)


1 comment:
I told my sister about the dresses and now she made an appt at a shop in Denver to check them out! My Mom thinks she's crazy! :)
Post a Comment