14 February 2007

MoJo

It's been a week since MoJo's surgery, and he's doing really well. Almost too well, actually. I had to put the kennel in the closet because he had started jumping up on it when we left him out in the room. And we had to get him a nifty blue lampshade to wear, so that he wouldn't lick his stitches. He's getting used to it, but obviously would rather be without it, I'm sure. He has also been a pain about taking his meds since after the first night. He's only got the antibiotic left, but it's a sticky orange liquid, and he keeps making it so that it spills all down his neck. He gets his stitches out next Tuesday, and then he won't have to wear the collar anymore. He's walking really well, even on his broken leg. I think he'll be back to normal in no time!!

Snuggling with his catnip toy from Auntie Shell
Walking around with his nice blue collar

No comments: