21 December 2006

Blizzard of '06

Little drift on my front deck
Neighbor's house across the street
Believe it or not, there is a car under the snow to the left of that garage!!
My poor Neo!!


Yup! I'm stuck at home today. I left work in Thornton (our new office) at about 10 and was able to make it home. I wasn't, however, able to make it into my driveway! My car is stuck in the street... I did try to dig it out, and clear a spot for it, but I was unsuccessful, and today am pretty sore. Oh well. I'm VERY grateful to have made it home at all. If I hadn't, my kids would be freaking out for sure!! I hope everyone is safe and warm at home! Enjoy the white Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get a lot of snow with this weeks storm?