13 March 2009
Nesting?!?
I've heard a lot about how pregnant women can go through a "nesting" period shortly before they give birth. 4 weeks to my due date and I'm still waiting for that urge! While it frustrates me that my house is not clean and organized and the nursery is not put together, all I really ever feel like doing when I get home from work is sitting and doing nothing. I really hope this whole nesting thing will kick in soon!! Either that or I may have to hire a cleaning service...


1 comment:
Ha! The night before I had Isabella I spilled some cat food on the carpet. I started vacuuming up the mess and Jake left to grab some dinner. By the time he got back I was standing on top of the couch vacuuming everything including cob webs on the ceiling. I didn't even realize what I was doing was odd, let alone nesting, Jake pointed it out for me, I just had a burst of energy and HAD to get it done right then! Labor started 10 hours later. Watch out, nesting may strike at any time! :)
Post a Comment