14 February 2009

A weekend in Pueblo...

I went home the last weekend in January. I didn't get many pictures (what was I thinking???). I did have lots of fun with friends and family, though. Friday night was chatting and drinks with Ash and Audrey at Barnes & Noble. Saturday I made it out to see Jackie and Fred at their new place and got to see how much Brandon has grown!!! Sunday was church with my Mom and Michelle and a movie later (New in Town - SOOOO funny!) with Mom, Kristi, Michelle, Kassidy, Ash and Jan. A nice relaxing weekend...and only 2 pics to show for it. So here you go, Jenn! 30 weeks and counting, 2 weeks ago.


Snoop stretched out and snuggled in to Mom's chair
I also found out some exciting news. Michelle and her boyfriend Julian are expecting a baby some time late summer/early fall. I'm excited and scared for her, just like I was for myself! She is ever so happy, and I'm going to be a great-Aunt!!

1 comment:

Life With the Hobans said...

Holy COW! I wish Michelle and her boyfriend the best of luck and a smooth pregnancy. At least your baby will have family his own age to play with, I wish we had that! :)