I stayed at Carrie's house in Henderson Friday night. When I found out early Sat. morning what had happened with Nick, she and I shared the shock together, as she and Amber had also been friends with him. I always wish this kind of shock would stay with us forever, as a constant reminder to never take a single moment for granted. This will be the 4th funeral I've attended in 10 months; the 5th in just over a year and a half. Of those 5, at least 3 were before their "time."
Tell the people you love how you feel. Hug often and try not to hold grudges. Forgive the people who need forgiveness and move on. That's my two cents for the day... Wishing you all good health and happiness.


1 comment:
Good advise. I still can't believe what happened to Nick. I am planning on going to his funeral. It is just surreal.
PS-cute pic of you!
Post a Comment