I feel like I should be doing something to help, rather than taking pictures. Unfortunately, they don't want any outsiders in Windsor right now, and I take pictures, so that's what I'm doing. My friend who lives there says there are hundreds of people helping out already. I guess that's good?!
The cat carriers are out again. I just moved them aside last night. There have been more tornadoes spotted this afternoon, one 11 miles East of Greeley. Thankfully it was moving North and hopefully not toward any more communities. I don't think it ever really hit me before how easy it is to distance myself from that kind of destruction when I'm in Evans and it hits Holly or other CO towns. Then it hits just minutes from my home and I'm shocked! Mother Nature sure plays some cruel tricks sometimes...and she seems to be pretty upset with the whole world these days! Here are pictures from my drive home today, though the sun is peeking out as I'm typing this.


No comments:
Post a Comment