
Since purchasing it on February 28th, I've watched it at least 3 times, and have wanted to watch it more... After watching it through Netflix more than a year ago, and passing it by in the store several times, why does it now speak to me like I really don't think any other movie has?!?! I have seriously pondered why it has grabbed me and does not want to let go. Here are a few reasons I've come up with for why it might appeal to me so entirely, none of which are very deep and meaningful -
1. I've been the victim of unrequited love, and have successfully lived through it
2. Part of the movie takes place in a wintery Surrey, England, one of my ideal fantasy settings
3. I love that the women have the freedom and means to pick up and fly halfway across the world without a second thought, and often wish I could do the same
4. I just love those accents!


1 comment:
I absolutely love that movie too! I saw it last Christmas and bought it the day it came out! I agree with your opinions too!!!
Post a Comment