06 October 2007
Pueblo AHA party
Shell started her At Home America business back in May, I believe... She said from the start that she wasn't going to do it forever, and that she was going to try and keep the parties to one per month. Well, I believe she's had at least one party a month since then, and has had some pretty good turn out. PLUS, she gets to keep her Home Studio when she's done, and she absolutely loves everything, or at least knows someone who does!! ;) My mom and sister had a show in Pueblo on Sept. 14th. It was fun having my Greeley family visit the city I grew up in. And as an added "bonus", my niece's cat gave birth to her kittens while we were there! YUCK!! You'd think in all the years I've owned/been around cats, I would've witnessed a birth or two. I now know that it's fortunate I haven't! Luckily, my camera wasn't handy for that event...


No comments:
Post a Comment