10 August 2007

Sick again...

Well, this is certainly an annoying first. I don't think I've ever missed work for illness more than 2 days in 6 months to a year, and here I am day 4 at home in less than 3 weeks. Yesterday they took blood to test for Mono, though I'm not exactly sure why since the Dr. said that if it was Mono, it wouldn't have responded to the first antibiotic, which it did. I was fine until 2 days after the last dose, then it started all over again, the exact same way. All I can say is they better find something in that blood, because she had to poke me 3 times to get it!! Urgh... If my throat isn't better after this round of drugs, it's off to the ENT to find out if I should have my tonsels out. I've heard that's a rougher procedure the older you get...I so hope I don't have to find out!!

I also need to make an ammendment to my birthday post. When I was sick 2 weeks ago, my bestest friend Shell brought me an Intajuice to sooth my throat. It was the first thing I was able to eat at all that day, and I was ever so grateful for it!! I am so blessed to have such wonderful people taking care of me when I'm down!! Paul has again stocked my freezer with popsicles...

1 comment:

Hoban Family said...

Hey there get better soon! Keep all of us posted on what they find. :)