Week 1 (Dec. 20-22); Left work early on Wednesday, stayed home on Thursday
Week 2 (Dec. 28-29); Stayed home from work on Friday
Week 3 (Jan. 5); I left work early on Friday to make sure I made it home before midnight
Week 4 (Jan. 11-?); The snow started again tonight. They're not predicting much this time because, well, it's just gonna be too cold!!! Single digit highs for the next 3 days...Oh joy! The snow is beautiful; I could do without the cold and the inevitable, icy morning commute.
Looking at the field across the street from my new office. I found out just how tinted the windows are when I walked outside and was almost blinded!! (Jan. 5)
The piles of snow still in my front yard and down the street. They have a fresh coat of white!! (Jan. 5)
Jan. 5
Tonight, looking out my back door. Look familiar?? The Christmas lights are coming down this weekend... (Jan. 11)


No comments:
Post a Comment